Is it time to clean and service your furnace?
As autumn approaches, so do visions of chili in the crock pot and crisp, cool nights. It’s also time to start thinking about the upcoming winter months and the importance of keeping your furnace functioning optimally. Before that first cold snap hits, you may want to beat the rush in ensuring your furnace is working properly. Regular furnace maintenance and service will keep the unit in good working order, ensuring the safety and well being of you and your family.
Since 1990, AireTech Heating Cooling & Refrigeration LLC has provided local residents and businesses superior furnace maintenance and service. Call (229) 343-7455 to schedule your furnace maintenance and service today!
AireTech Heating Cooling & Refrigeration LLC’s Furnace Maintenance Process:
- Check vents for obstructions and remove as needed
- Make sure thermostat is working with precision
- Check the air filter and replace if needed
- Check for leaks and correct as needed.
How will AireTech Heating Cooling & Refrigeration LLC Service Your Furnace?
- Inspect all furnace components
- Thoroughly clean the furnace
- Make adjustments as needed
- Replace any cracked or faulty parts
- Replace the air filter
- Complete safety check to make sure you’re good for the entire winter season
We Service The Following Heating Systems:
- Radiant heat
- Hot water heating
- Gas furnace
- Oil furnace
- Heat pumps